Facebook       Google+ Instagram Pinterest Twitter

Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Back...

I'm back to my blog after almost a four year hiatus. A lot of things have changed from my last blog post. I am no longer with Daymon Worldwide and I am currently with the National Pork Board in the position of Marketing Manager. I love my job and one of the best parts is that I get to travel the country. From San Francisco to San Antonio, from Minneapolis to Tampa, my job keeps me moving around at all times. I get to see and do amazing things all year round! Due to this I have decided to re-dedicate my blog to my travels. I plan on posting everything from my airport experiences to the best places to eat in any given city. I will be sure to add plenty of photos so you can see for yourself as well.

Being that it is the end of the year, and I am on vacation until after the new years, I will post some of my travel experiences from earlier this year. Sort of a "Year In Review" if you will. Plan on checking in after the first of the year for new updates and plenty of stories. Happy Holidays everyone and enjoy!

Rob Kirchofer

No comments: