Facebook       Google+ Instagram Pinterest Twitter

Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Northwest Arkansas

Ok, I'm back after a recent trip to Northwest Arkansas.  I have been visiting this part of the country quite a bit lately.  I must admit that it is much nicer than you would expect.  That being said I have to share this sign that I came across after landing at the NW Arkansas Regional Airport.  The airport is very nice and recently they added a large addition that almost doubled the size of the airport.  Along with the addition something was added that Arkansas locals seem to be extremely proud of...


Apparently the addition of a moving sidewalk at the airport signifies that Arkansas has "Arrived".  I wasn't the only one to find this funny.  There were numerous people who stopped to take a picture of this.  While I'm sure this is a great accomplishment, I'm not sure that it is one that Arkansas should be announcing to the world.  Anyway, I thought it was funny and had to share.

No comments: