Facebook       Google+ Instagram Pinterest Twitter

Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BBQ Sauce Battle

As I continue to get more and more involved in the world of competitive barbecue, I need to find the perfect sauce for competition. What I've decided to do is pit two sauces against each other in a battle to see who really has the best sauce out there!  I will pick two different sauces each week and compare them against each other based on the following criteria..

Taste (scale of 1-5)
Appearance (scale of 1-4)
Originality (scale of 1-3)

Just as in competitions, taste will be weighed more heavily followed by appearance and then originality. I want to find the very best commercial sauce on the market so if you have suggestions or there is a sauce you would like me to try please let me know.

My first battle will be Big Moe Cason's Barbecue Sauce vs Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce. 


We will start with Big Moe's famous Raspberry Chipotle Sauce vs Pork Barrel's Carolina Vinegar Sauce. I'll be cooking up ribs this week using both sauces and comparing the two. Look for my review to come...

Enjoy!

Rob

No comments: